- 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- Excellence in foreign and domestic repairs
Preventative maintenance is very important to the overall health and longevity of your vehicle. Keep the handy chart, located on the next panel, in your glove compartment as a reminder of future maintenance needs.
The following schedule is based on normal driving habits (in-town, standard traffic)
A full-vehicle inspection is recommended each year, or before long road trips.
This inspection includes:
- Tire wear and air pressure (including spare)
- All fluids and filters
- Suspension system
- Front end (steering linkages)
- Safety items (lights, horn, turn signals, etc)
- Running conditions
- Belts and hoses (cooling system)
- A/C and heater systems
- Exhaust systems
- CV joints and drive axles
3,000 miles or 3 months - change engine oil and filter
6,000 miles - rotate tires (every other oil change)
2 years or 25,000 miles - replace transmission fluid & filter
15-20,000 miles - replace fuel filter
15 – 20,000 miles - brake inspection
2- 3 years or 30,000 miles - replace engine coolant
As needed, or when manufacturer recommends replacing the sparkplugs. Consult your driver’s manual.
As recommended by the manufacturer. Consult your driver’s manual.